All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding, which will be distributed to all the delegates during the conference. Each paper is limited to 4 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the EDMS conference template. Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures, and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing. Paper will be accepted by email.
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the EDMS by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The EDMS organizing committee makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All articles contributed to the conference must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of articles are to be declined:
(1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments, or designs;
(2) Plagiarized articles;
(3) Articles translated by translation software;
(4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. We takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
4. We earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. We also object to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the conference administration team will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.